- You can choose from a range of relatively affordable investment options that will give you both permanent residency and citizenship in 5-6 years.
- Required time spent in Portugal average only 7 days per year.
- While a resident of Portugal you are allowed to travel freely in the entire Schengen area.
- Once you become a citizen, you can live and work anywhere in the EU/EEA and get the world’s 4th best passport for nomads and global citizens.
- The program is NOT blacklisted by the OECD, unlike many other Golden Visa programs.
- Portugal is a safe and stable country with an excellent and affordable quality of life, good healthcare and education options, well-connected airports, and the best climate in continental Europe.
Retraités expatriés: Ce n’est pas la fin du rêve fiscal portugais! Information sur le statut fiscal RNH au Portugal qui vient de changer